Friday, July 15, 2005

Spirit

Inner World Peace

Spirit, please locate the origin of my feeling/thought of
feeling negative about (Insert the feeling or belief you want
to release here) __making_peace with MJ________________________.
Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my
be-ing to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly, with
God’s truth.
Come forward in time, healing every incident based
upon the foundation of the first, according to God’s will;
until I’m at the present, filled with light and truth, God’s
peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect
perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place,
circumstance and event which contributed to this
feeling/thought.
With total forgiveness and unconditional love I delete
the old from my DNA, release it, and let it go now! I feel
(Insert the way you want to feel here)
at peace with MJ_!! I allow every
physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problem, and
inappropriate behavior based on the old feelings to quickly
disappear.
Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me
attain the full measure of my creation. Thank you, thank
you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all
blessings flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home